Performing hat tricks with webinar platforms is a given. We do that. But at the end of the day, professionals helping professionals is about trust. We’re that kind of help-you team.
We trust that our 17-year history of helping the biggest and most innovative brands* on the planet with their webinars, webcasts, and virtual classes will earn us a chance to show we can help you, too.
(Producers and Trainers) + (Any Conferencing Solution) + (Our Own Platform) = EventBuilder
Like you, we realize that awesome webinars (and programs) involve more time, detail, and cat herding than first meets the eye.
- Need a turnkey team so you can focus on story and strategy? We’re producers.
- Need to learn for yourself? We’re trainers and consultants.
- Need to accomplish something your conferencing solution doesn’t do out-of-the-box? We’ll add some secret sauce using our own platform.
We do one thing well: Bring expertise to bear on your goals.
Production, management, coaching, consulting, or training, they’re all flavors of “help you accomplish your goals with webinars, webcasts, and virtual classes.”**
- Production and program management
- Presenter/facilitator training
- Custom registration/data strategy services
- Professional moderation/voice talent
- Live event social media support
- Reporting and analytics
- Speakers/trainers for your organization’s conference or meeting – onsite or online.
For real humans.
If you want in-the-box, off-the-shelf programs, we’re not your team. If you need real people who are pros that can be counted on when the chips are down and the stakes are high, give us a call. We promise there will be a real human on the other end.
* Microsoft, Fedex, US Bank, Australia Institute of Training and Development, and some little company you’ve never heard of in North Carolina.
** Remember, we’re conferencing platform independent. Our clients have/do use Microsoft Skype for Business and Skype Meeting Broadcast, Webex, GetGo GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect, AnyMeeting, ClickWebinar, TalkPoint, Telenect, Zoom, and other conferencing/casting solutions. Sometimes we also utilize our own EventBuilder platform for registration and program management to add a bit of pizzazz and amazement.