What is the EventBuilder platform?
The EventBuilder platform is our own software that extends the services we provide beyond the native capability of any given webinar, webcast, or virtual classroom technology.
Why did you build it?
As a professional services organization, we have a “solution first, technology second” approach. Sometimes clients truly love the platform they know (like Skype for Business), but want something as part of an overall webinar program that is easier for us to deliver or manage by adding on our own technology.
We love Skype for Business. What do you add to that?
- Additional interaction tools, including moderated Q&A, feedback, polling, YouTube video content, Yammer, and moderated closed captioning.
- Moderator tools, allowing for webinar-style engagement of presenters.
- Additional scale – up to 1000s (while presenters use a familiar interface).
- Registration options, including branding, custom landing pages, and participant surveys.
- Access and security options, including rule-based registration, two-factor authentication, white list/black list, and permission-based meeting entry.
- Email promotion/communication options, including rule-based, configurable emails for recordings.
- Asset management, including hosting of recordings.
- Reporting and analytics, including engagement measurement, affinity data, geographic data.
Do you sell the EventBuilder platform as a standalone offering?
Not generally. We’re a professional services organization, not a retail software shop, (but a few clients have earned the right to get the keys to the kingdom).