Hey friends and acquaintances of Roger Courville,
The short version: I and the webinar assets of a company I co-founded a decade ago (1080 Group, LLC), have been acquired.
The longer version:
I’ve had the good fortune of achieving many personal goals and market accolades in the last decade. I’ve traveled the world speaking at conferences (TEDx in Cayman Islands? Yup!) and working with enviable brands. I’ve written a pile of stuff that, crazy enough, people read.
And I’ve missed working on a team.
In September, 1999 when I started in the conferencing industry the pioneering crew I joined was the first ever to offer professional event services on multiple platforms. Then we built the first conferencing registration system anywhere and on and on and on.
In other words, EventBuilder is like coming home.
- Multiple platforms.
- Selling trust (pro services, training, and adoption — and yes, I’m still a speaker/trainer/writer/consultant).
- And our own tool that adds some extras in our ability to serve clients using <insert name of leading conferencing/webinar/webcast platform here>.
So what’s next?
- Deeper industry partnerships. If you’re a vendor who needs capacity in people and either don’t want to hire them or want to supplement the team you already have, let’s chat.
- Webinar program clients. To be fair, this probably isn’t a client who says, “Teach me to do one webinar” (though we love and serve them, too). Any ongoing content marketing, communications, or training initiative, however, usually has repetition (whether weekly, monthly, or quarterly). What do they need? Not to have to re-invent the wheel every time. Better yet, someone who learns their business and adds value.
- Other ideas? Pro services mean we’re here to serve. We’ll stay focused on our core areas of expertise, but we’re going to get creative with how we package and deliver. And we’ll have the integrity to make it win-win-or-no-deal.
Like I said, EventBuilder is like coming home. And my own ability to lead dialogue in the web, video, and audio conferencing industry is only enhanced with more ways to connect and serve.
As always, pick up the phone.