How do you get past friction in online meetings and get down to the real value of the problem being solved? Michael Santarcangelo specializes in working with IT organizations to get teams and projects unstuck.
This interview covers a lot of territory, all around connecting and communicating, especially when virtual meetings and presentations are involved.
- Identify how friction exists beyond just “conflict”
- Learn the three critical questions Michael uses to get clarity
- Understand how to position structure with your team to improve outcomes
- Understand how the medium helps and hurts – when you should turn on your camera or not worry about it?
- Learn Michael’s “stare a blank wall” exercise (great for virtual presenters!)
- Learn which headsets and mixers Michael and Roger use to improve audio richness
Learn more about Michael at SecurityCatalyst.com
Transcript (auto-generated, unedited)