Expertise, applied in one or more ways
Think of EventBuilder as a talent agency for professionals who are specialized in one discipline — webinars, webcasts, and virtual classes. Broadly speaking, EventBuilder’s professional services can
- Do it for you (production and management)
- Help you (consulting and coaching)
- Teach you (training)
Get exactly what you need
Inevitably most virtual event management companies try to put you in a box so they can “scale.” They call it “white glove,” but it’s more like getting a glorified telephone operator. We serve the world differently.
Everything we do is customized for each customer, there is no “in the box” price list. Engagements range from $250 to $250,000 (not kidding).
- Virtual event and program management — everything from on-the-spot voice talent/event moderation to full program management, including full lifecycle production, presenter training, analytics and reporting, social media support, custom media production, etc.
- Interviews and articles, research white papers and briefs, webinar/program audits, program and adoption strategy, one-on-one or team coaching,
- Training and speaking, including customized private curriculum, conference breakouts or keynotes, or blended learning projects.
Maximize your investment
In the service business, there is almost never someone who has “the secret.” Organizations who thrive are those with people who earn trust over and over again by doing good work that puts clients first.
Don’t get put in someone else’s box. Get just what you need at the time you need it from a group of keep-it-real professionals that knows they need to earn your trust every step of the way.