Need a speaker for a keynote, conference, or private training session?
Like you, EventBuilder’s owners have seen the world of communication and collaboration defined numerous ways over the years. Does it have to be in person? Can real learning happen in a virtual class? Now what happens that millennials and mobile are overwhelming trendsetters? What does it take to effectively reach, teach, and lead in a digitally-extended work world?
As an organization, we’re experts who go deep in one thing — remote communication that uses audio/web/video conferencing. As individuals, we each bring a unique passion and perspective to a conversation with your audience that has one goal: transformation. In other words, they need to leave thinking, feeling, and acting in a way that advances your goals more effectively.
Example Topics of our Leadership Team
Renee Conlee, Chief of Operations
- Mastering Meetings with Office 365 and Skype for Business
- Managing Virtually: How to Make Digital Communication Tools Work for You
- Communicating with the Skype for Business, Skype Meetings, and Skype Meeting Broadcast – What to Know and What to Use
- Onsite, Online, or Hybrid: What Works and What to Choose When
- 9 Secrets to Preparing for a Stellar Virtual Event
Robin Houser, Chief of Customer Success
- Virtual Event Registration Strategies that Drive Engagement and Actionable Intelligence
- Webinar Strategies of the Global 500: What They Do that You Can Too
- Prepping Executives: How to Help Them Be as Good Online as they are Onsite
- Mastering Massive Online All-Hands Meetings or Events
Roger Courville, CSP, Chief Content Officer
Prior to joining EventBuilder, Roger was a full-time speaker, trainer, and author on how to reach, teach, and lead in a digitally-extended world, including more topics/titles than you’d ever want to read through. Check out his bio page for more ideas, but more importantly, call and chat with him to customize a program for you team.
Keywords: Trends and Competitive Landscapes in Real Time Communication, Webinar Program Strategy, #B2B, Content Marketing, Virtual Presentation Skills, Lead Generation and Nurturing, Adult Learning in Virtual Classrooms, Sales Demos