Event Viewing Requirements
Last updated: September 1,, 2020
For the best experience with EventBuilder virtual event software:
1. Confirm that you have working computer speakers and that they are unmuted with the volume up.
2. Confirm that you are not viewing through a VPN or remote desktop application. The video stream must be viewed directly.
3. Confirm your internet connectivity/bandwidth is adequate for high-quality streaming:
- Download Bandwidth of at least 5 Mbps for high quality or 2 Mbps for low quality
- Upload Bandwidth of at least 1 Mbps
- Jitter of no more than 10 ms
- Ping of no more than 50 ms
4. Confirm that you are using a supported operating system on your PC or device:
- Windows 10 or higher
- Mac OSX
- Android 4.2 or higher
- iOS 8 or higher
5. Confirm that you are using a supported browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
6. Set Network Configuration:
- Proxies/filters allowlist: *.eventbuilder.com
- Outbound Ports: 80, 443, 1935- No web proxy
- Inbound Ports: 443- Web sockets enabled
- IP allowlist *.eventbuilder.com and eventbuilder.videocdn.scaleengine.net
- Network prioritization should be disabled or should prioritize traffic to/from EventBuilder above other traffic.
7. Additional questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available 24/5 - Sunday 5 pm-Friday 5 pm Pacific Time.
Additional Attendee Devices
Attendees may join using the following:
- Android Tablet – Version 4.2 and above
- Apple iPad – iOS 8+
*Please note that mobile devices may experience limited functionality in the following areas:
- Begin and end slides may not display properly
- Post event survey questions may not display
- Manual refresh may be required to start stream
- Gallery view disables interactive features
- Elapsed time counter remains at 0:00
Mobile phones equipped with Android and iOS operating systems are not supported but may operate without issue. EventBuilder recommends attendees interface with the service on an approved device and operating system.
Back to top