Minimum Event Viewing Requirements
Last updated: MAy 23, 2022
For best Attendee viewing experience:
- Confirm that you have working computer speakers and that they are unmuted with the volume up.
- Confirm your internet connectivity/bandwidth is adequate for high-quality streaming: ***
- Download Bandwidth of at least 5 Mbps for high quality or 2 Mbps for low quality
- Upload Bandwidth of at least 1 Mbps
- Jitter of no more than 10 ms
- Ping of no more than 50 ms
- Confirm that you are using a supported operating system on your PC or device:
- Windows 10 or higher
- Mac OSX
- Android 4.2 or higher
- iOS 8 or higher
- Confirm that you are using a supported browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Set Network Configuration
- Proxies/filters allowlist: *.eventbuilder.com
- Outbound Ports: 80, 443, 1935- No web proxy
- Inbound Ports: 443- Web sockets enabled
- IP allowlist *.eventbuilder.com and eventbuilder.videocdn.scaleengine.net
- Network prioritization should be disabled or should prioritize traffic to/from EventBuilder above other traffic
- Note: Video quality may be affected if viewed on VPN-configured networks
Questions? Please contact email@example.com. Support is available from 5pm on Sundays through 5pm on Fridays (Pacific Time).
Additional Attendee Devices
- Attendees may join using the following:
- Android Tablet – Version 4.2 and above
- Apple iPad – iOS 8+
- Please note that mobile devices may experience limited functionality in the following areas:
- Begin and end slides may not display properly
- Post event survey questions may not display
- Manual refresh may be required to start stream
- Gallery view disables interactive features
- Elapsed time counter remains at 0:00
Mobile phones equipped with Android and iOS operating systems are not supported but may operate without issue. EventBuilder recommends attendees interface with the service on an approved device and operating system.
Please visit our website for additional resources: https://www.eventbuilder.rocks/
A Note About Internet Speeds and Bandwidth
Internet speed (upload Mbps & download Mbps) is the measure of how fast information is transferred on your network.
Bandwidth is the capacity of an individual device’s connection to a specific website.
Internet service providers may place restrictions on bandwidth, limiting usage for individual devices such as multiple computers, browsers, and/or browser tabs, and video steaming, as well as home network devices such as gaming consoles, smart home accessories, and printers.
A speed test does not take into account your service provider's bandwidth policies, the devices being used on your network simultaneously, and the time of day the test was performed.