Two weeks after announcing we added the ability to create in-person events with EventBuilder software, lockdown began and it had to take a back seat for awhile. But, we didn't forget about it! We've been keeping the in-person event tools warm and ready to go for when it's time to plan a face-to-face gathering. Enjoy the same powerful registration, communication, and reporting tools as you plan for your in-person and hybrid events. Here's a quick refresher on this awesome tool for Essential, Pro, and Suite-level subscribers.
Organizers can use EventBuilder to create events for in-person seminars, courses, conferences, meetings, and off-sites. The In-person event tools we offer provides you:
- Familiar interface: You know how to use EventBuilder for your webinars and virtual events. In-Person Event management works the same way. No need to switch to a different event registration tool.
- Branding, Marketing, and Reporting continuity: Manage both virtual and in-person events with one program, keeping your branding, marketing, and reporting in one place.
- Registration Check-in: Grant Presenters, Moderators, and/or Organizers access to your registration lists for easy check-in and attendance tracking.
- The Power of Templates: Just like your virtual events, create templates for your In-Person Events and streamline the event building process.
- Multi-day Events: The new In-Person Events allows Organizers to create multi-day events, with the same Registration and Reporting tools available for one-day or virtual events.
- Dynamic: Just like your webinars and virtual events, EventBuilder software walks you through each step of the event creation process, dynamically adjusting for your event type by adding location and address options.
Building In-Person Events
Let's walk you through using EventBuilder's In-Person Events tool:
First, navigate to your Events from your dashboard:
From your Events list, click 'Create New Event'
Start building your Event as usual, and click 'Continue.'
This will take you to the Schedule section:
Select 'Live In-Person Event' from the options provided:
Once you select 'Live In-Person Event,' options for scheduling and providing details for your event will appear below the 'Select Registration Layout' section:
Add the date of your event, the Venue Name, and Venue Location in the fields provided.
Multi-Day Event Options
With EventBuilder's In-Person Event tool, Organizers can create multi-day events. Simply click on the green '+' and add the appropriate details:
Next, add Presenters, Moderators, and/or additional Organizers. Display them on your Registration page, along with other details about them, such as their social media and website links if you wish.
Additionally, adding Presenters/Moderators/Organizers to your event will grant them access to the Registrant area in EventBuilder, where they can assist Attendees with check-ins, make on-the-fly changes, and track attendance.
Dynamic, Automated Communication Emails:
You may notice the option, "Edit or Cancel My Registration.' To keep your events secure, when your Registrant selects this option, an email is automatically sent to the email address on record containing a code and the following window appears:
This functionality to all event communication emails - for both in-person and virtual events - to help you stay on top of organizing and executing your event.
Did you know? We release software updates approximately every two weeks. In an effort to give you the best experience possible with our software product, we make sure we are continually adding and improving features to meet your virtual event needs.
Virtual AND Real-Life Results
Whether we're helping you partner with Microsoft Teams or Teams Live Event, or helping you organize your In-Person Events, EventBuilder's suite of services and software creates an end-to-end webinar and events solution. We're ready to help you stand out. Schedule a consultation with us today!