EventBuilder Feature Release Videos
Release Notes 2.22.11 05/27/2022
- Calendar display on Listing Pages now have to option to display 1000 events.
- Date added to API Key and Secret default description.
- Updated help text for banners to include .gif support.
- Accessibility scan and updates.
Release Notes 2.22.10 05/13/2022
- Dynamic text now shown on Moderator Console video controls.
- Accessibility scan and improvements.
- "Status" column on Event list now included (Active/Deactivated).
- Backend optimizations.
Release Notes 2.22.09 04/29/2022
- Added button to convert user-level question to Portal-level.
- New Listing Page display type: Small Card style.
- Date formatting information added to all column headers.
- Auto-start video functionality added to Moderator Streaming Console.
Release Notes 2.22.08 04/19/2022
- Stream and Record settings are now located above layout options on the Schedule step.
- Date and Time fields now required for In-Person Events.
- Custom sorts for Listing Pages no longer display in the custom sort table.
- Limited access to Guest accounts for the Registrant area - Guests can now only mark registrants as Attended.
Release Notes 2.22.07 04/01/2022
- When linking text, all text editors now set to 'open in a separate tab' as the default.
- Enhancements to the Featured Events scrolll functionality.
- Accessibility scans and addressing issues found.
- API improvements.
Release Notes 2.22.06 03/18/2022
- All column headers now standardized and sort functionality (by header) added.
- Added co-branding URL redirect to Pages
- Event duration is now visible on Pages with Calendar View display configured.
- Additional label text option when configuring a Presenter/Moderator/Organizer: "Facilitated By."
- Accessibility scan and improvements.
Release Notes 2.22.05 03/04/2022
- 2-Factor Authentication now automatically adds a phone number question for Attendee verification via SMS texting.
- Standardized look of pop-up windows.
- Custom sort for Listing Pages is now available.
- Updated our Privacy Notice.
- Accessibility scan and improvements.
Release Notes 2.22.04 02/18/2022
- Certificates now available for Attendees after viewing recorded content.
- Contact EventBuilder information added to left hand navigation and Moderator Console controls.
- On-going accessibility scans and updates.
- Backend optimizations.
Release Notes 2.22.03 02/04/2022
- Private messages sent to individual Attendees in the console now appear in both the Message Log and the Message Activity Report.
- For undismissed in-product notifications, the yellow notification bell is now large then zooms to normal size upon login.
- Pop-up now displays when User saves a Page without Tags, notifying them that all Events will appear on the page.
Release 2.22.02 01/21/2022
- Larger fonts (42 pt) now available on editors.
- Presenter/Moderator logins now require Account ID.
- Description field for API Key & Secret accounts now required.
- Updated the EventBuilder Privacy Notice.
Release 2.22.01 01/07/2022
- Corrected column headers.
- Addressed and corrected WCAG Q4 accessibility scan findings.
- Back-end optimizations.
Release 2.21.25 12/24/2021
- Account ID added to Presenter/Moderator/Organizer login area for Console access.
- Security enhancements to Guest Account logins.
- Pending messages in Console now displayed by oldest first. Moderators can toggle between oldest and newest.
Release 2.21.24 12/10/2021
- Files can now be attached to Listing Pages.
- Added confirmation popup to confirm message posting in the Console for Moderators.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Back-end optimizations.
Release 2.21.23 11/19/2021
- Registrant Variables added to survey editor.
- Captions re-enable automatically after Attendee browser refresh.
- Listing Page Calendar View enhancements - user can select Monthly or Weekly View, and default start date to display.
Release 2.21.22 11/05/2021
- Added polling functionality to on-demand recorded Events.
- Correct display issue on Calendar View for Listing Pages.
- Addressed and corrected WCAG Q3 accessibility scan findings.
- Attendee Activity stats are now collected on recording views.
Release 2.21.21 10/22/2021
- Changed name of opt-in question. Now reads, "Statement with checkbox (opt-in/opt-out)."
- Guest emails now unique per portal.
- Report name field now required, shown with a red asterisk.
- Corrected two items from recent external accessibility scan.
Release 2.21.20 10/08/2021
- Added limit to number of Recurring Report runs for data review purposes.
- Registration Efficiencies now display on Calendar View for Listing Pages.
- Removed two security add-ons: "Unique Join Key" and "Require Attendees to confirm email to join."
- Added a new field to the User Activity Report (Portal-Level) - Last login date/time.
- Help text added to Automated Closed Captioning information window.
Release 2.21.19 09/23/2021
- In-product help text edits.
- ICS editor change.
- Removed Report filter from Advanced Search.
Release 2.21.17 08/24/2021
- Updated Terms of Service.
- Remove remaining Skype references for Skype EOL.
- Featured Events functionality added to Listing Pages.
- Registrant Management area optimized for mobile devices
- Reports area updates and design improvements.
Release 2.21.16 08/13/2021
- Invitee list upload functionality added. Send Event invitations directly from Portal.
- Key and Secret creation tools are now available for Organizers and Administrators.
- Improved Calendar View Listing Page display for better navigation and appearance.
- Mutli-select now available on all dropdown menus where appropriate.
Release 2.21.15 07/30/2021
- Skype for Business end-of-life: all references removed.
- Automated captions moved to Azure AI.
- In-Person Events Registrant area now displays Event Date/Time.
- Quarterly WCAG 2.1 scan: findings corrected.
- A pop-up indicating when a stream has stopped has been added to the EventBuilder Moderator Console.
Release 2.21.14 07/30/2021
- Dropdown lists now support multiple selections.
- Non-English language captions fully integrated into the EventBuilder Console.
- Limit Guest account access post-event.
- Attendee Activity report now includes manual or auto stream quality adjustment.
- New column added to the Event Activity report: Captioning Type (Live or Automated).
Release 2.21.13 07/02/2021
- Calendar listing page display type added.
- Search functionality for portals added: Portal Contact and Billing Contact.
- Help text updates for Templates, In-Person Events.
- Report field updates: Opt-in/out questions no longer allowed to be blank.
Release 2.21.12 6/23/2021
- Reports area redesign and streamlining of report generation.
- Summary Reports have been added to present a visual overview - charts, graphs - of data.
- Chaptering has been added to the edit recording functionality.
- Additional fields added to Templates list: Date Created, Organizer, and Type.
- Column added listing Template used to create an Event on the Event Activity Report.
Release 2.21.11 6/4/2021
- Open/close cycling slides are now available for EventBuilder streaming events.
- Allow for custom text in post-event surveys.
- Organizers can now edit the popup message displayed for pending/denied Registrants.
- The Registrant area now allows for search by Registrant ID.
- EventBuilder's streaming console now allows for Attendee messages to be posted without requiring a reply.
Release 2.21.10 5/21/2021
- The ability to search Listing Pages by Tags has been added.
- Total number of Registrants field has been added to the Registrant area.
- Updated social media icons in the Presenter/Moderator/Organizer configuration.
- The term Web Viewer is now displayed as Web View.
- On-Demand events can now display Additional Resources on the viewing console panel.
Release 2.21.09 5/07/2021
- Non-English language captions have been integrated into EventBuilder player (no longer using pop out links).
- Privacy language added for Web View reports download.
- UX improvement for emailed report requests.
- Event/Template title added to header.
- Event Services link added to navigation.
- Organizers can now disable email notification for manual event approvals.
Release 2.21.08 04/23/2021
- Added support for authenticator apps for multi-factor authentication.
- Updates to the Report area - Filter/request dialog options, use relative dates, request start/stop dates for recurring reports, and edit settings for existing recurring reports.
- Added ability to deactivate Pages.
- Social Media and Website links and icons can now be added to Presenter, Moderator, and Organizer accounts.
- 'Event Created' email now includes more details regarding Event settings for confirmation and audit purposes.
- The Message Summary report now includes Announcements.
- Added a 'Back to Top' button to quickly scroll back to the top of a page.
- Enhancement to "show video" in Moderator Console controls - button reads 'Queue Video' and when video is ready to play, the button changes to 'Show Video.'
- Quarterly scan for on-going WCAG 2.1 AA compliance.
Release 2.21.07 04/09/2021
- Various in-product help text updates.
- HTML editors can add links to images.
- Registration data is now available via the 'Information' icon in the Moderator Console.
- Organizers can now upload a background to a Registration Page. (Suite-level subscribers)
- The text search field is now configurable on Listing Pages.
Release 2.21.06 03/26/2021
- Two-factor authentication is now available as an event join add-on security setting.
- Four new columns added to the Attendance Summary Report: registrant minimum bandwidth detected, registrant average bandwidth detected, registrant maximum bandwidth detected, and if the registrant's speed was adjusted.
- One new column added to both Attendance Summary and Recording View Summary reports to indicate if closed captioning was enabled.
- Default branding (banner, opening/closing slide images) updated with new vector art.
- Default Event Contact name and email address fields added to User Account records.
- Allowlist/Denylist setting now shows count total.
- Dynamic button labels on system-generated emails are now editable.
- Various updates to in-product explanatory texts.
Release 2.21.05 03/12/2021
- Display order for Presenter/Moderator/Organizer functionality added to event list.
- UX improvements in the Portal Configuration area.
- Custom text functionality has been added to deactivated events information.
- Non-streamed events now have a customizable info panel.
Release 2.21.04 2/26/2021
- The Summary of Events report has been renamed to Event Summary.
- Report added: Recording View Summary, detailing attendee recording view connect and disconnect times.
- A display dialog summarizing Source Tracking configured on a Registration/Listing page to clarify proper link usage for data collection.
- Listing and Search pages are now merged, with Search functionality added to Listing page setup.
- Source Tracking information now appears listed on the Info icon on the Events list.
- Registration Close Date and Content Expiration Date options in the Security step modifications.
Release 2.21.03 2/12/2021
- Adjusted software portals to comply with WCAG 2.1 AA standards. (Scanned and updated quarterly)
- Updated Terms of Service.
- Clarifying text added to GDPR explanatory language.
Release 2.21.02 2/1/2021
- Added the ability for Moderators to register sentiment to Messages in streamed events.
- Recording playback can now be slowed down or sped up.
- Admins can now reclassify Templates from an Organizer to Portal level.
- The join link on .ics files is now clickable from Teams calendar.
- Organizers can now fully customize the Info Panel in the Attendee viewer.
- Added dynamic troubleshooting buttons to the Moderator Console for Simulated Live events: Verify Recording and Reload Recording.
Release 2.21.01 01/15/2021
- Added additional Security Add-on features: set Registration Page and Content Expiration dates.
- The price for automated captioning is now $100 per event (regardless of duration).
- New Registration Efficiency options have been added: Organizers can now set all events on Listing/Search pages to be selected by default. Also, Organizers can allow Registrants to unselect Events.
- A confirmation dialog will now appear when deleting certificates.
Release 188.8.131.52 12/31/2020
- Updated in-product WYSIWYG editors to newest version available.
- The Event Cancelation email now has a "Remove from Calendar" button.
- Pending Registrants email notification now includes a button to take Organizers directly to the corresponding area on their Portal.
- Administrators can now add Portal Privacy Notice text and Privacy Notice URL to Portal Configuration.
- A privacy notice button has been added to the Info Panel on the Attendee viewer.
- Various privacy language updates throughout.
- Added a new Report area: "Most Recent Reports" and changed the default report method to Web Viewer.
- Updated explanatory text on the Closed Captioning order dialog.
- A customizable Event List Header has been added to Listing and Search Pages.
Release 2.20.24 12/11/2020
- New Security Add-on option: Registration Close Date. Organizers can choose to close event registration on a specified date.
- We added an automated email informing Organizers their edited recording has been uploaded.
- Custom pages can now include co-branding information.
- .ICS attachments on invitation emails now say 'calendar' to be more intuitive.
- We have added updates to our privacy disclosures and information throughout the program.
- In Registrant Management, the date and time of registration is now displayed.
Release 2.20.23 11/20/2020
- Added ability for Administrators to enable 2-Factor Authentication functionality on their Portals.
- Added a button to Access Granted Reschedule email for recipient calendar updates.
- For Reports, Organizers can now download .csv files from the Web Viewer.
- WCAG 2.0 AA color contrast improvements.
- Organizers can now host Event recordings on Teams Live Events instead of EventBuilder.
- Added consent and privacy language to various areas to comply with regulations and ISO standards.
- Updated the Copyright/Fair Use Disclaimer for pre- and post-event music uploads.
Release 2.20.22 11/06/2020
- Added the ability to rename files in their repository.
- Organizers can add confidential disclaimer to transactional emails.
- A new Security add-on will prompt an Attendee to confirm their email address before joining their event.
- Questions can now be hyperlinked via HTML editor on the Engage step.
- Hosted by/Presented by are now configurable per PMO instead of per event.
Release 2.20.20 10/09/2020
- Attendee Sentiment is now configurable by Event. It can be disabled during the build or on-the-fly during the Event.
- Sort by column headings has been added for Pages.
- Improved functionality of polls in the Moderator Console
- On Listing or Search pages, a proactive .ics (calendar) offer has been added for Registrants selecting an individual registration button.
- Portal subscription area now has a link to subscription and billing management.
- In the Streaming Console, Messages now indicate whether responses are public or private.
- Text displayed for Pre- and Post-Event Surveys is now editable.
- Organizers can now specify "Presented by" or "Hosted by" displayed for Presenters/Moderators.
Release 2.20.19 9/25/2020
- Question management: Added "Book" icon to provide Organizers with more information about questions in their Unified Question Bank.
- Copy/Paste multiple images in the editor - saves image in the Organizer's repository.
- Event Type has been added to Event Lists.
- On-going WCAG 2.0 updates and implementations.
- Subscription Transfer - move a subscription from one user to another.
- Organizers can delete Pages and give permissions for other Organizers to edit Pages.
- Additional Resources checkboxes greyed out if already set at the Template level.
- Documentation on additional support hours added.
- Password-protected certificate option available.
Release 2.20.18 9/11/2020
- URL preview functionality added on all pages (Registration, Listing, Search) - image displayed will be the portal logo.
- Organizers can now crop the front and/or back of recordings in-product, then re-upload.
- Sort setting now retained if you navigate away from your list and then return.
- Stream indicator now reflects actual speeds: 1080p and 480p.
- Confirmation dialog added when deleting questions.
- Redesign of Enable email setting to clearly differentiate it from the Enable settings for dynamic buttons in transactional emails.
- Calculated look-up questions are now more intuitive.
- Updated the Validation Security Question interface.
Release 2.20.17 8/28/2020
- Dashboard widgets redesign: improved experience with adding, resizing, and relocating.
- Co-branding: Users can add a second logo to appear on Registration pages in the upper right corner on the ribbon, allowing users to co-brand on an event-by-event basis.
- The 'Additional Resources' feature is now located on the Engage section.
- Pre/Post-Event Music is now located on the Extras section.
- Desktop, tablet, and phone layout previews have been added.
- A change in Event duration will now trigger a Reschedule Email.
- Listing Page banners are now responsive.
- Sentiment: Attendees in a streamed event can add a thumbs up/thumbs down to messages and announcements. Results will be seen in the Moderator Console.
- Event Cancelation: Cancelation emails will now be sent to Presenters, Moderators, and Organizers.
Release 2.20.16 8/14/2020
- Any "Additional Resources" information will now appear on the Information Panel in streamed events.
- We added a Sort option for the Messages Log in the Streaming Console. (Descending.)
- Upgraded HD stream level to 1080p (from 780p).
- Images can now be added to the editor in the Streaming Console.
- Changed Tag selection on Search Pages to a multi-select dropdown list.
- Removed Attendee PII information from Console for privacy compliance.
- Confirmation email now sent when a User changes their password.
Release 2.20.15 7/21/2020
- Additional security option is now available: Validation question. When selected, Registrants are prompted to enter a custom field/promo code response created by the Event Organizer.
- Moderators can now switch between HD and SD stream quality for Attendees.
- New method of ending streams has been implemented to accommodate any Attendee still watching the stream.
- Updated language for whitelist/blacklist has been implemented system wide. Correct terminology is now allowlist/denylist.
Release 2.20.14 07/17/2020
- Implementation of WCAG 2.1 AAA requirements to public-facing pages for accessibility.
- Added a confirmation dialog when deleting a Presenter/Moderator/Organizer.
- Microsoft Power BI connectors are now available.
- Added a preview for rating questions,
Release 2.20.13 06/26/2020
- The use of Internet Explorer is now disallowed for events. A page redirect has been put in place.
- Attachment size on transactional email has been capped at 10Mb.
- Portal hostname field is now locked.
- Embed code styling has been removed so as not to impact customer's styling on their websites.
- Email addresses of Attendees is no longer displayed on the Console to stay compliant with privacy protocols.
- Accessibility improvements to continue with WCAG 2.1 compliance.
Release 2.20.12 06/12/2020
- Organizers will now be informed of which email on an Allowlist/Denylist is invalid. (Formerly known as whitelist/blacklist.)
- CAPTCHA question functionality has been added at the Portal-level as an option for enhanced security. (Administrators can set this Portal-wide for Registrant access.)
- Attendees now see poll results as percentages instead of actual count.
- A Portal-wide date range limitation that can be pulled in a single query has been added.
Release 2.20.11 05/29/2020
- Three new question types have been added: Rating-Agreeability, Rating-Quality, Rating-Star.
- Modifications have been made to public-facing pages to meet Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.1).
- Captioning order button now locks five days prior to an event's scheduled date.
- The Registrant Data Retention Period control has been moved to the Branding section in Portal Configuration.
- Sub-portals now have the Portals tab on their navigation.
Release 2.20.10 05/15/2020
- Venue name and location are now required fields for In-Person Events.
- A pop-up informing a Registrant of their Pending status has been added.
- Clearer and more consistent Update and Cancel buttons for Atendees.
- New question type: Calculated Look Up Value.
- Left-hand navigation now includes a link to the EventBuilder service performance dashboard.
- Source Tracking is now available on Listing and Search pages.
Release 2.20.9 05/01/2020
- A new widget is available on streaming Consoles: Files. Presenters and Moderators can see any files attached to their Event within the Console.
- The User Summary report now includes all Event types in the Event count.
- A link to the EventBuilder Knowledge Base has been added to the Portal Dashboard.
- Recordings for Simulate Live Events are locked one hour prior to the scheduled start time to prevent isses with incorrect recordings being played.
- The stream music volume has been adjusted.
- Explanatory mouse over text has been added to Templates for action clarification.
- Updated Terms and Conditions has been added to Portals.
Release 2.20.8 04/17/2020
- Administrators can now establish re-direct links.
- Organizers now receive daily notification emails if there are pending registrations for their event.
- A message now displays when a duplicate entry is found on a allowlist/denylist.
- Access Granted emails are now dynamic, displaying appropriate information for either a live webinar or in-person event.
- Source tracking link management has been added.
- A confirmation dialog has been added when an announcement is deleted.
- ICS files are now dynamic to make them more relevant for each event type. Customizations are still enabled.
- Events are no longer restricted to 1 hour for event creation. Events can now be created with any start time in the future.
Release 2.20.7 04/17/2020
- HTML editor has been updated to CK Editor 5.
- A setting allowing Organizers to display a static time zone of Registration pages and emails has been added.
- A redesign of the Delete/Deactivate functions to make them more intuitive has been created.
- The Event Summary Report now includes a column for Dial-In Audio minutes.
- Registration and Listing pages are now responsive and optimized for mobile.
- Font style and size for dynamic email content has been standardized.
- Surveys are now linked to post-event emails if a survey is configured.
- Clarifying text has been added under the Register button for how to join a live webinar.
Release 2.20.6 03/20/2020
- Custom hold music is now available. Read more about custom hold music.
- Dynamic elements on emails can now be individually enabled or disabled.
- Moderators can now see all registration questions and poll responses for each Attendee.
- Trash icons now have standardized colors.
Release 2.20.5 03/06/2020
- "Event Initializing" dialog will now display after an event has started to provide a visual cue for when the stream is ready.
- Organizers can now choose between two Closed Captioning options: machine-generated or NCI.
- Minimum event duration is now 1 minute instead of 15 minutes.
- The user interface for timing of transactional emails has been updated.
- Presenters and Moderators can now edit and delete Announcements in the Console.
- Organizers can now add attachment files to transactional emails.
- Messages can now be downloaded by Attendees of streamed events.
Release 2.20.4 02/21/2020
- Security enhancement: Passwords now require a minimum of 8 characters, and must include upper case, lower case, number, and symbols.
- Access to the Registrant area is now available to Organizers.
- Organizers can now select to display 15, 25, or 50 events per page on Listing and Search pages.
- Attendees can now disable audio notification of incoming messages/announcements.
- Edit or Cancel My Registration buttons are now available on all Registration Confirmation and Reminder emails, regardless of event type.
- An 'Update My Calendar' button has been added to reschedule emails for Presenters, Moderators, and Organizers.
Release 2.20.3 02/07/2020
- Resend links for batch emails are now dynamic and will only appear after the original distribution of the email.
- The ''Play" icon in the Attendee player has been enhanced for better visibility.
- We shortened the delay experienced when connecting to dial-in audio.
- Time zone has been added to In-Person events Listing pages.
Release 2.20.2 01/24/2020
- Time zone information now displays on Listing and Search pages.
- New icons have been added to indicate Simulated-Live and In-Person events.
- Organizers can now display Dial-in Audio information on the Attendee viewer's Info panel.
- Our Minimum Requirements document now reflects that we no longer support Internet Explorer or Windows 7.
Release 2.20.1 01/10/2020
- The report previously named "Q & A Log" has been renamed "Messages Summary."
- Organizers and Administrators can now proactively change their password in via the Account screen.
- The Registrants area has been redesigned to be more intuitive for navigation.
- Organizers can now resend batch emails.
- The option, "Display original event date after the event is over" has been moved from the Extras section to the Schedule section.
- Events are now a maximum of 18 hours.
- On-the-fly emails now require a subject.