Release 2.20.9 05/01/2020
- A new widget is available on streaming Consoles: Files. Presenters and Moderators can see any files attached to their Event within the Console.
- The User Summary report now includes all Event types in the Event count.
- A link to the EventBuilder Knowledge Base has been added to the Portal Dashboard.
- Recordings for Simulate Live Events are locked one hour prior to the scheduled start time to prevent isses with incorrect recordings being played.
- The stream music volume has been adjusted.
- Explanatory mouse over text has been added to Templates for action clarification.
- Updated Terms and Conditions has been added to Portals.
Release 2.20.8 04/17/2020
- Administrators can now establish re-direct links.
- Organizers now receive daily notification emails if there are pending registrations for their event.
- A message now displays when a duplicate entry is found on a whitelist/blacklist.
- Access Granted emails are now dynamic, displaying appropriate information for either a live webinar or in-person event.
- Source tracking link management has been added.
- A confirmation dialog has been added when an annoucement is deleted.
- ICS files are now dynamic to make them more relevant for each event type. Customizations are still enabled.
- Events are no longer restricted to 1 hour for event creation. Events can now be created with any start time in the future.
Release 2.20.7 04/17/2020
- HTML editor has been updated to CK Editor 5.
- A setting allowing Organizers to display a static time zone of Registration pages and emails has been added.
- A redesign of the Delete/Deactivate functions to make them more intuitive has been created.
- The Event Summary Report now includes a column for Dial-In Audio minutes.
- Registration and Listing pages are now responsive and optimized for mobile.
- Font style and size for dynamic email content has been standardized.
- Surveys are now linked to post-event emails if a survey is configured.
- Clarifying text has been added under the Register button for how to join a live webinar.
Release 2.20.6 03/20/2020
- Custom hold music is now available. Read more.
- Dynamic elements on emails can now be individually enabled or disabled.
- Moderators can now see all registration questions and poll responses for each Attendee.
- Trash icons now have standardized colors.
Release 2.20.5 03/06/2020
- "Event Initializing" dialog will now display after an event has started to provide a visual cue for when the stream is ready.
- Organizers can now choose between two Closed Captioning options: machine-generated or NCI.
- Minimum event duration is now 1 minute instead of 15 minutes.
- The user interface for timing of transactional emails has been updated.
- Presenters and Moderators can now edit and delete Announcements in the Console.
- Organizers can now add attachment files to transactional emails.
- Messages can now be downloaded by Attendees of streamed events.
Release 2.20.4 02/21/2020
- Security enhancement: Passwords now require a minimum of 8 characters, and must include upper case, lower case, number, and symbols.
- Access to the Registrant area is now available to Organizers.
- Organizers can now select to display 15, 25, or 50 events per page on Listing and Search pages.
- Attendees can now disable audio notification of incoming messages/announcements.
- Edit or Cancel My Registration buttons are now available on all Registration Confirmation and Reminder emails, regardless of event type.
- An 'Update My Calendar' button has been added to reschedule emails for Presenters, Moderators, and Organizers.
Release 2.20.3 02/07/2020
- Resend links for batch emails are now dynamic and will only appear after the original distribution of the email.
- The ''Play" icon in the Attendee player has been enhanced for better visibility.
- We shortened the delay experienced when connecting to dial-in audio.
- Time zone has been added to In-Person events Listing pages.
Release 2.20.2 01/24/2020
- Time zone information now displays on Listing and Search pages.
- New icons have been added to indicate Simulated-Live and In-Person events.
- Organizers can now display Dial-in Audio information on the Attendee viewer's Info panel.
- Our Minimum Requirements document now reflects that we no longer support Internet Explorer or Windows 7.
Release 2.20.1 01/10/2020
- The report previously named "Q & A Log" has been renamed "Messages Summary."
- Organizers and Administrators can now proactively change their password in via the Account screen.
- The Registrants area has been redesigned to be more intuitive for navigation.
- Organizers can now resend batch emails.
- The option, "Display original event date after the event is over" has been moved from the Extras section to the Schedule section.
- Events are now a maximum of 18 hours.
- On-the-fly emails now require a subject.
Release 2.1.35 12/20/2019
- Adminstrators can now add their Portals to Google Analytics
- Organizers can add embed code for Registration, Listing, and Search pages to their own pages.
- An "Account Locked" icon has been added to the accounts list for easy identification.
- 'Hard Max' determination no longer includes pending registrations.
Release 2.1.34 12/6/2019
- The Registration Efficiencies button now displays clarification text about how efficiencies work.
- In the streaming Console, the message log now identifies the Moderator in messages.
- The Closed Captioning button will only appear in the Console previewer if captioning is enabled.
- Access tokens for Administrators/Organizers now expire after 24 hours and the system will notify them their session has ended.
- Mouse over text explanations have been added to the Portal security setting fields.
Release 2.1.33 11/22/2019
- At the Portal level, a setting has been added allowing Administrators to require all users to change their passwords at an interval they (Administrators) determine. This setting also allows Admins to set the number of previous passwords blocked from use.
- Organizers will now be locked out of their account and required to reset their password after 5 unsuccessful login attempts.
- A subject is now required for On-the-Fly emails. An error will appear if none is entered.
Release 2.1.32 11/08/2019
- Maximum capacity/hard limit can now be set to any other security option.
- On-the-Fly emails can now be sent to pending and denied Registrants.
- Whitelist/blacklists can be downloaded from an Event or Template.
- The Console will now automatically switch to Attendee view when a Presenter or Moderator enters an announcement.
Release 2.1.31 10/25/2019
- In the Console, we added an "Additional Resources" button in the Meeting Control section, where links to all URLs associated with the Event (e.g., Registration Page, Certificate, Post-Event Surveys) can be copied and distributed to Attendees.
- Presenters/Moderators/Organizers now have the ability to minimize/maximize widgets in the Console to customize their view.
- A new setting on Search Pages allows Invitees to search by event type: Future Live Events, On-Demand Only, or both.)
- The Registration Summary Report now includes an additional column: unique_recording_views.
- The Event Summary Report now includes an additional column: captioning_file_updated.
- The Q and A Report now includes information regarding who/when a message is dismissed in the Console.
- When a Presenter, Moderator, or Organizer starts or stops a stream, a pop-up with explanatory text appears.
- We've added a setting for Organizers allowing them to to remove the date/time information from a registration page once the event has occurred.
- A pop-up notification will display a message when deleting Templates, and the program will prevent Template deletion if it is set as a default or if it has events attached to it.
Release 2.1.30 10/4/2019
- Functionality improvements to E-scheduling.
- Small edits to Registration Page features to ensure URL consistency.
Release 2.1.29 9/20/2019
- Secure reports are now an available setting at the Portal-level. Reports can now be sent via email as a password-protected .zip file, with a second email sent containing a randomized password for access.
- Source Tracking can now be added to Listing and Search pages, giving you more places to help gauge the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
- We've added a column to the Event Summary report, showing unique recording views. An upcoming release will add the same information - unique recording views - to the Registration Summary report.
Release 188.8.131.52 9/16/2019
- Traffic filtering fix: For Events with videos, the bot will now download the videos before playing in order to ensure smooth playback and delivery during live events or simulated-live events.
Release 2.1.28 9/6/2019
- Test emails available on the Communicate step have been revamped to be more intuitive and functional.
- For events with Closed Captioning, Attendees can now customize the font size and color of the text to their personal preference.
- All text editors now have the Segue UI font available.
Release 2.1.27 8/16/2019
This release features new options for the look of Listing pages, more control over the number of registrations, and new security features.
- You can now choose a display type for Listing pages: Organizers may select from List style or Card style.
- Organizers now have the ability to set their maximum capacity as a hard limit with no waitlist.
- At the event-level, we added a setting to prevent multiple registrations from the same email address.
- On the Security step, we've modified the 'Manually approve registrants' setting for clarification.
- Organizers can now manually deny a registration on the Secruity step when 'Manually approve registrants' is selected.
Release: 2.1.26 8/02/2019
We've added three new registration page layout options, a Closed Captioning-enabled indicator, enhanced some features, and more.
- Three Registration Page layout options for Organizers to choose from: Classic, Marquee, and Clean.
- Organizers can now include additional resources on Registration pages in the "Contact Organizer" area.
- We've added an indicator to the Information icon for when Closed Captioning is enabled on an Event.
- On the Event Summary Report, we've added new columns to indicate streaming, recording, security, and/or Closed Captioning are enabled, as well as how many Presenters, Moderators, and Organizers have been configured for Events.
- On search pages, all event Tags are now unchecked by default.
- There is now a 15 minute minimum duration for Events.
- The logo URL redirect field on Portal configuration will not modify any URL entered.
- For Templates, when an email is disabled the delivery timing will now say, 'Disabled.'
- The dialog box will now stay open when a User highlights/copies text within it.
Release: 2.1.25 7/19/2019
- We've added a Volume Adjustment on Previewer - the volume on the previewer is muted by default. When it is unmuted it will now be at 50%.
- The scrub bar and stop button on the Attendee viewer and previewer have been removed.
- "On the fly" emails now have an appropriate error message displayed when no subject is enetered, and we've included a red asterisk to indicate that subject is a required field.
- We made the error message displayed when attempting to create an account without specifying a role more specific.
- On Announcements, the timing display will now update correctly.