Release 2.1.32 11/08/2019
- Maximum capacity/hard limit can now be set to any other security option.
- On-the-Fly emails can now be sent to pending and denied Registrants.
- Whitelist/blacklists can be downloaded from an Event or Template.
- The Console will now automatically switch to Attendee view when a Presenter or Moderator enters an announcement.
Release 2.1.31 10/25/2019
- In the Console, we added an "Additional Resources" button in the Meeting Control section, where links to all URLs associated with the Event (e.g., Registration Page, Certificate, Post-Event Surveys) can be copied and distributed to Attendees.
- Presenters/Moderators/Organizers now have the ability to minimize/maximize widgets in the Console to customize their view.
- A new setting on Search Pages allows Invitees to search by event type: Future Live Events, On-Demand Only, or both.)
- The Registration Summary Report now includes an additional column: unique_recording_views.
- The Event Summary Report now includes an additional column: captioning_file_updated.
- The Q and A Report now includes information regarding who/when a message is dismissed in the Console.
- When a Presenter, Moderator, or Organizer starts or stops a stream, a pop-up with explanatory text appears.
- We've added a setting for Organizers allowing them to to remove the date/time information from a registration page once the event has occurred.
- A pop-up notification will display a message when deleting Templates, and the program will prevent Template deletion if it is set as a default or if it has events attached to it.
Release 2.1.30 10/4/2019
- Functionality improvements to E-scheduling.
- Small edits to Registration Page features to ensure URL consistency.
Release 2.1.29 9/20/2019
- Secure reports are now an available setting at the Portal-level. Reports can now be sent via email as a password-protected .zip file, with a second email sent containing a randomized password for access.
- Source Tracking can now be added to Listing and Search pages, giving you more places to help gauge the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
- We've added a column to the Event Summary report, showing unique recording views. An upcoming release will add the same information - unique recording views - to the Registration Summary report.
Release 188.8.131.52 9/16/2019
- Traffic filtering fix: For Events with videos, the bot will now download the videos before playing in order to ensure smooth playback and delivery during live events or simulated-live events.
Release 2.1.28 9/6/2019
- Test emails available on the Communicate step have been revamped to be more intuitive and functional.
- For events with Closed Captioning, Attendees can now customize the font size and color of the text to their personal preference.
- All text editors now have the Segue UI font available.
Release 2.1.27 8/16/2019
This release features new options for the look of Listing pages, more control over the number of registrations, and new security features.
- You can now choose a display type for Listing pages: Organizers may select from List style or Card style.
- Organizers now have the ability to set their maximum capacity as a hard limit with no waitlist.
- At the event-level, we added a setting to prevent multiple registrations from the same email address.
- On the Security step, we've modified the 'Manually approve registrants' setting for clarification.
- Organizers can now manually deny a registration on the Secruity step when 'Manually approve registrants' is selected.
Release: 2.1.26 8/02/2019
We've added three new registration page layout options, a Closed Captioning-enabled indicator, enhanced some features, and more.
- Three Registration Page layout options for Organizers to choose from: Classic, Marquee, and Clean.
- Organizers can now include additional resources on Registration pages in the "Contact Organizer" area.
- We've added an indicator to the Information icon for when Closed Captioning is enabled on an Event.
- On the Event Summary Report, we've added new columns to indicate streaming, recording, security, and/or Closed Captioning are enabled, as well as how many Presenters, Moderators, and Organizers have been configured for Events.
- On search pages, all event Tags are now unchecked by default.
- There is now a 15 minute minimum duration for Events.
- The logo URL redirect field on Portal configuration will not modify any URL entered.
- For Templates, when an email is disabled the delivery timing will now say, 'Disabled.'
- The dialog box will now stay open when a User highlights/copies text within it.
Release: 2.1.25 7/19/2019
- We've added a Volume Adjustment on Previewer - the volume on the previewer is muted by default. When it is unmuted it will now be at 50%.
- The scrub bar and stop button on the Attendee viewer and previewer have been removed.
- "On the fly" emails now have an appropriate error message displayed when no subject is enetered, and we've included a red asterisk to indicate that subject is a required field.
- We made the error message displayed when attempting to create an account without specifying a role more specific.
- On Announcements, the timing display will now update correctly.