Last updated: December 3, 2019
EventBuilder's reporting tools equip Organizers to collect Event data and create Reports, including Registrant Summaries, Attendance Summaries, Event Summaries, and Message Logs. EventBuilder captures a variety of data for Report generation, providing you with detailed analytics about your events.
The data collected varies slightly by mode.
- Webinar mode (no stream) - Registration and attendance data is collected.
- Streaming mode - Registration, attendance, duration of attendance, poll questions, and all Message data is collected.
Types of Reports
EventBuilder offers Reports at both the Portal Level and Event Level.
Portal-level Reports are available for Suite-level subscriptions only.
- Summary of Events - A snapshot of events on a portal during a specified timeframe. The Summary of Events gives Organizers a look at general Event data over a period of time for their specific events, while Administrators can pull data from all events on the Portal.
- Registrant Summary - At the Portal level, the Registrant Summary allows Admins to pull data from multiple events by User, Role, and other criteria. Information about event registrants, including name, date/time of registration, poll answers, Registrant email and time zone, and whether or not the Registrant attended. Available for Webinar and Streaming modes.
- User Summary - Available on the portal-level only, the User Summary gives Administrators information about Organizers and the events they have created, as well as subscription start date and whether they are active Users.
Available for all subscription levels
- Attendance Summary - Data regarding Registrant name and email, time/date Registrant connected and disconnected to the Event, and time zone. The Attendance Summary Report helps Organizers assess Registrant attendance compliance, as well as evaluate audience engagement. Available for Streaming mode.
- Message Summary - Questions and responses from Attendees and Moderators/Presenters, as well as times stamps for each. The Message Summary helps Organizers and Presenters assess and refine presentation materials. Available for Streaming mode.
- Registrant Summary - At the Event level, the Registrant Summary allows Organizers to pull data from events they have created. The report displays Registrant data requested at the time of registration: name, date/time of registration, poll answers, Registrant email and time zone, as well as Registrant attendance. Available for Webinar and Streaming modes.
Report Formats, Filters, and Options
Format: When a Report is run, a .csv (Comma Separated Values) file is created. Users can choose to have the Report sent as an email attachment, or send the report to a web viewer - allows you to download the data as JSON. Users also have the option to send a password-protected copy of the requested Report via email.
Filters: The data retrieved for reports can be customized using the software's filters. Filters offer Users control over the data they need for reporting. Data filters include options such as Event Type, Event Tags, Date Range, and more. Users can select data filters by clicking the funnel icon.
Options: Users can schedule reports to run automatically and as frequently as needed.