Last updated: February 25, 2020
Security settings give Organizers greater control over registration and attendance for their events, including whitelist/blacklist options, limiting the number of registrants, and manual approval.
EventBuilder offers several choices for Organizers to set security for Templates and Events. Located on the Security step, the following options are available:
- Let anyone register and attend - The default setting, allows anyone with the Registration Page URL to attend an Event.
- Manually approve Registrants before they can attend this event - Organizers decide which Registrants can attend the scheduled Event.
- Whitelist or Blacklist Registrants using a list - Organizers can automatically screen Registrants by domain and/or email address.
- Whitelist or Blacklist Registrants by querying a remote server - This option allows Organizers to automatically screen Registrants by querying a remote server - requires Organizers to have adminstrator access to the endpoint server.
- Require Registrants to verify via email - Enables two-factor authentication for Event registration.
- Limit the number of Registrants - Set a maximum number of registrants and once that number has been reached any additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list. The maximum number can be adjusted at any time.