EventBuilder was given a new lease on life in 2016, when our all-female C-suite purchased the brand and assumed leadership. Since then, they have dedicated themselves to building the company on three important values:
1. People first
EventBuilder's leadership very intentionally engages with employees, the very core of the company, to help shape EventBuilder's identity and culture around those important core values. We are all incredibly proud of who we are and what we've built. We'd love to invite you to get to know us a little better!
What We Do
EventBuilder is a software and services technology company working in the virtual events space. We offer customized virtual event registration, security, reporting, and managed event services with Microsoft Teams and Teams Live Event integration.
Who We Are
- We are a certified Women Owned Business and Women Owned Small Business. 100% women-owned and led
- We employ 39 people full and part-time at EventBuilder
- 84% of our employees are women
- 13% of our employees are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC)
- Women are employed in every level of business: management, product development, creative, customer support, and event management services.
- We are, and have always been, an all-remote workforce.
- We maintained a 100% retention rate during the recent "Great Resignation," not losing a single full or part-time employee
- All employees are trained to safeguard the privacy and data security of our customers and their clients as set by EventBuider's ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 certifications
Before teaming up to revive the EventBuilder brand, CEO Lauren Meyer, COO Renée Conlee, and CTO Robin Houser ran the company's Event Services division. Once they assumed leadership, they set about building on their already-established reputation with customers and reshaping the company to provide user-friendly, accessible software and comprehensive event management services for webinars and virtual events using Microsoft Teams and Teams Live Event.
The first employees to join them in their new endeavor are all still with us:
Diana Maloney - Senior Event Producer
Stephanie Heis - Event Services Team Manager and Training Manager
LA Kendall LaBree - Event Production Manager
Nicole Rooney - Software Success and AbbVie Program Manager
David Lamb - Director of Technology
- People first: employee and customer relationships are prioritized
- Our defining characteristic and driving force: Compassion for our customers, each other, and ourselves
- Our relationships with colleagues and customers are intentionally rooted in mutual respect, acceptance, and caring
- We trust that we are all doing our best
- EventBuilder maintains a judgment-free learning zone. We're allowed to be human
- We support each other in every way, ensuring events are covered so our colleagues won't miss out on their important life events
- To foster a healthy remote work company culture, we make certain no one feels isolated
- We continually shape EventBuilder's products and services with accessibility and inclusivity in mind, to optimize everyone's experience
Embodying Our "People First" Ethos
EventBuilder's leadership team knows that employees who feel valued, heard, and cared for are essential for company success. Lauren, Renee, and Robin prioritize relationships with their employees.
Some of their initiatives included:
- Flexible, parent-friendly schedules
- 100% employer-paid health insurance premium for full-time employees
- Part-time employees accrue paid time off
- Remote learning support: during the pandemic, employees received an hour of paid time per day to help their children with online school
Our motto: Owned by women, optimized for everyone.
We're Here to Help You
Our commitment is to provide you with the highest level of professional event management and services possible and be a part of your growth in the virtual events space. Contact us for a consultation today!